Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December Newsletter

Happy Holidays from the Cranfest Office!

The December 2009 issue of The Cranfest Scoop and features information about meeting changes, contest sponsorships, 2010 membership and the upcoming Community Christmas. Also read about what our royalty has been up to, how Warrens was involved in the Christmas tree at the State Capitol and a delicious cranberry fudge recipe!

If you would like to be on our newsletter mailing list, please e-mail us at office@cranfest.com.

Have a "berry" blessed Christmas and a happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where to ask my question, so I'm going to give a shot here. My aunt would like a recipe for Cranberry Maple Butter. It was from a Warrens Cranfest cookbook/pamphlet, possibly 2008. Could you please direct me to a site where I can request past winning recipes? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't find a recipe from 2008, but I did find a cranberry maple butter recipe from 2000. I'll post it today on this blog.

    ReplyDelete